Saturday, August 4, 2012

Welcome to Mumbai!



It's almost 4am and we are surprisingly awake, so Stephen, Anmol, and I are currently trying to figure out how long we were traveling for, and most importantly how many meals we've had. The whole trip was a bit of a blur, but I'm going to guess we traveled for ~20hours and had 2.5 meals (we counted the sweet potato salsa wrap, which looked like a hotpocket but was much tastier). 



Luckily, we had a safe and uneventful trip. Well, except for the 20minutes I spent thinking I lost my phone on the plane, and had 4 flight attendants help me look for it all over the plane. Stephen eventually found it in one of my bags -_____- . And although we waited almost an hour for our luggage to come off the plane, everything got to Mumbai. 



For now, the most immediate thing is to get more pictures of the India Team. We haven't been very photogenic, but since we shared a plane ride with the Kenya team, I leave you with Hina, Anjana, and Dave being silly on the plane, and myself on the cab ride to the hotel. 

Hector 

No comments:

Post a Comment